SarahWritesHere

I'm a writer living in Oklahoma. I hope the "blog experience" will be a good one for me. With my over-active imagination, I can easily pretend thousands of people have become instant fans. Thank you for the opportunity to delude myself that anyone actually agrees with me.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

A Long, Long Time Ago

I used to blog here and I nearly completely forgot about it! I don't know if ANYONE will ever read this stuff, but it's precious stuff to me. My mom passed away a year and a half ago today. I've been thinking of her so much. I remembered something she said to me and then I vaguellllllly remembered where, so I searched and searched--and voila! Blogger! And I actually remembered the password; can you believe it? So, I'm thinking of updating this site. I think it would be great, but Mom's not here to add her HEEEEEE comments anymore. Sad, huh. I enjoyed reading her comments so much. They reminded me what it felt like to have her call and say, "I was thinking of you and wondering how you are." Thanks Mom, I've been thinking of you too and I know you are doing wonderfully well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home