SarahWritesHere

I'm a writer living in Oklahoma. I hope the "blog experience" will be a good one for me. With my over-active imagination, I can easily pretend thousands of people have become instant fans. Thank you for the opportunity to delude myself that anyone actually agrees with me.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Video Debut

Well, I just spent the last four hours videoing my niece for a singing contest. She's really good so we look forward to the money! The contest is for the Colgate Country Showdown and well, cross your fingers. . .
As a side adventure, I let had her tape ME singing the song to my husband. I only messed up and had to start over like 11 times, so sad. . .guess I know what my future career is NOT going to be. Oh well, scratch rock star off the list. Wonder what kind of training I need to become a celebrity dog groomer?

5 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ill bet shel make it

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ONE OF MY MEMORIES AS A CHILD LIVING IN OKLAHOMA (WHICH I FEEL I'M FORGETTING MOST) WAS THINKING MY AUNT SARAH WAS THE BEST SINGER AND I WAS GOING TO SING LIKE HER SOME DAY.(WE SAW YOU SING AT SOME HIGH SCHOOL THING.) TOO BAD I CAN HARDLY HOLD A NOTE. BUT DOUG AND I THINK KAYLAS GOING TO BE A SINGER. FOR A 4 YEAR OLD SHE CAN HOLD A NOTE. MAYBE SHE'LL BE LIKE HER AUNT SARAH.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think my last note posted so I will try again, Yes Sarah is a good singer , always has been. MiMi was an opera singer, do you remember her doing the operas in my car for me Sarah? Heeeeeeeee I know MiMi will remember them. Wow I do hope Kayla takes after her Aunt Sarah.Heeeee Sorry MiMi I Love you and love your opera singing you did for me also.-Mom

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger ~~Sarah~~ said…

    OH, I do remember the opera singing, very clearly--You guys don't still DO that, do you? :) Thanks for all the compliments, but we all remember that Daneane was the real singer in the family. She was so good. Once in a while we still sing stuff together, mainly to drive Cary and Mike insane, hehehe!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OYes we can't forget Daneane she was and still is a great singer. I love it that you both still sing, Even if it drives Cary and Mike crazy. Well I think MiMi still did her Opera singing for me until 14 or 15 HEEEEEEEEEEE. :-) lOVE YA! Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home