SarahWritesHere

I'm a writer living in Oklahoma. I hope the "blog experience" will be a good one for me. With my over-active imagination, I can easily pretend thousands of people have become instant fans. Thank you for the opportunity to delude myself that anyone actually agrees with me.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

My niece is visiting

My niece is visiting with us for a few days and it's really cheered me up to have her around. We always have fun together and she's a real joy to be around. I told her about my Blog and, of course, we set up her own blog right away. Feel free to check out her musings here . She's a real cheeseball and I love her a lot. We love to joke about her being 13 and I'm 31. So we're just alike. . .but I'm old. Hehehe.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey i love you rachael

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey i love you rachael

     

Post a Comment

<< Home